Total Heath Thermal Imaging PTY LTD is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
Total Health and Thermal imaging respects the privacy rights of our customers and those who contact us simply wanting information. Our customer database information is not shared with anyone outside our company for any reason. Total Health and Thermal Imaging does not send cookies from our website. It does not track our customers movements on the web for any reason. It does NOT gather information about our customers.
• We have a 14 day return period. No refunds or credits will be issued after 14 days from the invoice date.
• If the products are unused and the seal has not been broken the product may be returned within the 14 days of purchase.
• Books cannot be returned
• No returns can be accepted without our prior authorisation. Please call 0740966177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a RMA# Merchandise should be returned to: 3/27 English Street Malanda QLD 4885
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• total health thermal imaging is not responsible for packages misdelivered or damaged by any parcel service, DHL, Federal Express or the Australian Post Office Service.
• Total health makes every effort for our customers to avoid additional fees, tariffs or taxes that may be levied at the time of delivery by any Australian State or foreign country; however we are not responsible for these additional fees, tariffs or taxes
• All Total health thermal imaging products prices are kept to a minimum price to provide the customer with the best possible prices and service.
• we provide as much infomation as possible on our products in order to allow the customer to make an informed choice regarding them.